The trials cruise spring 2004 will be conducted by using RV. G.O. Sars. Olav Rune Godų from Institute of Marine Research is PI. The vessel will be in port in Bergen on 29 April and depart on that day at 18:00 hrs.
During this cruise we will conduct these tests:
- Down- and upload of the acoustic lander
- Testing of transmission distances with Scanmar
- Pingcontrol EK60, EM300, ADCP, Sonar
- Routines for observations of seabirds and mammals
- Discussions on datamanagement and sampling
RV G.O. Sars